Tiny Stories for Danish Learners is a collection of 25 unconventional and entertaining short stories, each only a few paragraphs in length, that are designed to help beginner to intermediate level Danish learners improve their language skills in a fun and engaging way! Most books and articles written for native speakers can be too long and difficult to understand or may have very high-level vocabulary often leading to the student feeling overwhelmed and giving up. If these problems sound familiar, then this book is for you!
These short stories create a supportive reading environment by including;
- Rich linguistic content in different genres to keep you entertained and expose you to a variety of word forms.
- Shorter stories in chapters to give you the satisfaction of finishing stories and progressing quickly.
- Texts written at your level so they are more easily comprehended and not overwhelming.
- English translation on alternating pages so you can directly refer to it line by line while reading the Danish story.
- Key vocabulary is printed bold throughout the story and translation to help you understand unfamiliar words more easily.
- Comprehension questions to test your understanding of key events and to encourage you to read in more detail.
So whether you want to expand your vocabulary, improve your comprehension, or simply read for fun, this book is the biggest step forward you will take in your studies this year. Tiny stories for Danish learners will give you all the support you need, so sit back, relax, and let your imagination run wild as you are transported to a magical world of adventure, mystery and intrigue – in Danish!