Is this course for me?
Get Started in Danish is for absolute and false beginners of Danish. Clear and simple explanations make the course appropriate and accessible to anyone learning Danish. There are extensive illustrations to support the learner working on his or her own. This course is also ideal to use with one-to-one tutoring and as a classroom course.
What do I get?
This book has a learner-centred approach that incorporates the following features:
– 10 units of learning content – covering everyday topics from booking a hotel room to talking about friends and family
– Discovery Method – figure out rules and patterns yourself to make the language stick
– Outcomes-based learning – focus your studies with clear aims
– Vocabulary building – thematic lists and activities to help you learn vocabulary quickly
– Test yourself – see and track your own progress
– Native speaker audio – available as a digital download
– Free, downloadable audio transcripts and vocabulary and language reference lists
Where do I go next?
If you want to advance your Danish, the Complete Danish course: Teach Yourself Complete Danish will take you to an intermediate level of Danish.