Are you interested in the Danish language but do not have the time or money that it takes to learn in a traditional classroom setting?
Learning a new language is an incredibly enriching experience and something that everyone should do, but expensive and time-consuming classroom courses are not for everyone.
Order “Shortcut to Danish” if you are looking to quickly learn the basics of the Danish language.
This book will not teach you to speak fluent Danish in one week. That is impossible! But this book will give you all of the most important information and high frequency words needed to build a foundation in the Danish language quickly and easily. Think of it as a language learning course for busy people who just need to know what is important.
Whether you are planning a trip to Denmark, looking to reconnect with family members, or are making an effort to learn the native language of someone you love, there are many reasons to want to quickly learn enough Danish to get by.
Here is a preview of what you will learn:
- Basic pronunciation and grammar to get you started with Danish
- Danish – English cognates to accelerate your learning
- Noun genders and plurals
- Verb conjugations (hint: they are easy!)
- Useful phrases to start speaking Danish today
- The 200 high frequency words that you should learn right away